It’s people talking to people.
Companies are facing many challenges—rising costs, flat revenue, the need to expand their portfolios—and chief executives need to find new ways to communicate their strategic directions. Without a cohesive communications strategy in place, executives can fail to connect with employees across the organization.
With help from Tipton, numerous companies have developed executive communications strategies that enable their executives to communicate their leadership agendas, engage with employees across their companies and align employees with the companies' strategies.
We can help you:
- Develop an internal executive communication strategy and roadmap
- Quickly communicate your company’s strategic direction
- Develop a common vocabulary to ensure the consistency of your message
- Enable your management team to create a personal connection with employees
- Use a multi-media strategy to share your message (live video, video on demand, webcasts, audio, social media, broadcast voicemail and email)